Hemsley Fraser offer a full range of Project Management certifications and qualifications courses, including PRINCE2, APM, Agile, PRINCE2 Agile, MoR and MSP;
We also recognise that Project Manager’s don’t just need training in the form of qualifications. To support you through your Project Management career we have a range of ‘Skills in a Day’ courses. These courses focus on specific learning requirements for Project Managers. Topics range from influencing your stakeholders, to writing business cases, to managing your project finances. All of our Project Management courses are designed and delivered by our experienced team of accredited Project Management trainers who have over 20 years of experience.
View our full range of Project Management courses.
Our Full Range of Training Courses
We have over 400 training courses covering the following topic areas:
- Personal Impact and Effectiveness
- Management and Leadership
- Project Management
- PA, Secretary and Administrator
- Purchasing and Supply Chain
- Lean Six Sigma
- Customer Service
- HR, Training and Employment Law
- Health and Safety
- Information Technology
What our customers say
99% had a positive impression
97% rated our trainers as outstanding/good
Why Hemsley Fraser?
A Great Learning Environment
- Our central London training suite is full of personality and offers the ultimate training environment for learning, inspiration and reflection.
- The small group sizes, funky décor, large bright screens, modern AV and Wi-Fi make for a truly modern learning experience that is sure to impact your learning experience.
The Best Course Materials & Trainers
- We continue to innovate – using a combination of augmented reality and digital tools, we ensure that content is accessible long after the experience.
- The best trainers – being a subject matter expert is not enough… our expert trainers facilitate inspiring and fun learning experiences.
Attending a Hemsley Fraser course allows you to tap into a wealth of experience and support. Our courses include follow-up contact with the trainer about specific points, tips for using the learning in your day-to-day work, and advice and support about how to further your development. We stay with you to ensure our learning makes a difference.
Head of Project Management Training Services